Nasdacoin (CURRENCY:NSD) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. In the last seven days, Nasdacoin has traded 30.7% lower against the US dollar. Nasdacoin has a market cap of $1.33 million and $337,220.00 worth of Nasdacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nasdacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0656 or 0.00000580 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 164.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Nasdacoin Coin Profile
Nasdacoin is a coin. Nasdacoin’s total supply is 20,209,594 coins. Nasdacoin’s official website is nasdacoin.io. Nasdacoin’s official Twitter account is @nasdacoin_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nasdacoin Coin Trading
Nasdacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nasdacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nasdacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nasdacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nasdacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nasdacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.