Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded down 48.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Proxeus has a market capitalization of $573,200.00 and approximately $366.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Proxeus has traded down 32.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Proxeus token can now be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Liquid.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.51 or 0.00277559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008834 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.75 or 0.01345619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00028137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124696 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000669 BTC.
Proxeus was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Proxeus is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. The official message board for Proxeus is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423.
Proxeus Token Trading
Proxeus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proxeus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.