RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000085 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $2.02 million and $18,558.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.64 or 0.00890893 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012597 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00012305 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000658 BTC.
RevolutionVR (RVR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. RevolutionVR’s official message board is revolutionvr.live/blog. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.