Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded up 8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Webcoin has a total market capitalization of $150,920.00 and $51,526.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Webcoin has traded 17.4% lower against the dollar. One Webcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including $24.43, $13.77, $10.39 and $50.98.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $664.76 or 0.05863831 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00035597 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000168 BTC.
Webcoin Coin Profile
WEB is a coin. Its launch date was October 1st, 2017. Webcoin’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 37,941,144 coins. Webcoin’s official Twitter account is @webcointoday and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Webcoin is medium.com/@webcoinstoday. Webcoin’s official website is webcoin.today.
Buying and Selling Webcoin
Webcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $33.94, $24.43, $10.39, $20.33, $24.68, $13.77, $32.15, $50.98, $5.60, $18.94 and $7.50. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Webcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Webcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Webcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.