A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Grafton Group (LON: GFTU):
- 7/16/2019 – Grafton Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 1,010 ($13.20) to GBX 970 ($12.67). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/10/2019 – Grafton Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 7/8/2019 – Grafton Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 7/3/2019 – Grafton Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from GBX 900 ($11.76) to GBX 895 ($11.69). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/2/2019 – Grafton Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 7/1/2019 – Grafton Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 6/14/2019 – Grafton Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
Shares of LON GFTU traded down GBX 13.50 ($0.18) during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting GBX 756.50 ($9.89). The company had a trading volume of 187,861 shares, compared to its average volume of 524,986. The firm has a market cap of $1.80 billion and a PE ratio of 11.99. Grafton Group plc has a 12 month low of GBX 626.50 ($8.19) and a 12 month high of GBX 938.50 ($12.26). The company has a current ratio of 1.59, a quick ratio of 1.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.29. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 838.42.
In related news, insider Gavin Slark sold 41,421 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 905 ($11.83), for a total value of £374,860.05 ($489,821.05).
Grafton Group plc engages in the merchanting, retailing, and mortar manufacturing businesses in Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Its Merchanting segment distributes building and plumbing materials to professional trades people engaged in residential repair, maintenance, and improvement projects, as well as in residential and other new build construction.
Recommended Story: What is the return on assets (ROA) ratio?
Receive News & Ratings for Grafton Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grafton Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.