Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 19th. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a total market cap of $59.56 million and $2.25 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Radar Relay, CoinBene and WazirX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.33 or 0.00287816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009511 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.84 or 0.01488350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00025771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00126384 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000535 BTC.
Dent was first traded on July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 72,845,838,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, FCoin, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Bitbns, CoinBene, BitForex, OKEx, Liquid, HitBTC, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, WazirX, Binance, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Allbit and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.