Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 19th. Dogecoin has a market cap of $367.81 million and $21.21 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, C-Patex and Graviex. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.38 or 0.00951054 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00011823 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015351 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000662 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 120,413,489,473 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exrates, Crex24, Indodax, Tripe Dice Exchange, Mercatox, Novaexchange, YoBit, Exmo, Gate.io, BCEX, CoinExchange, Koineks, Cryptohub, ZB.COM, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, Coinsquare, Graviex, Bittrex, SouthXchange, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Upbit, cfinex, Poloniex, Bitbns, Tidex, Bit-Z, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, QBTC, BX Thailand, Fatbtc, C-Patex, BTC Trade UA, Coinbe, Ovis, Stocks.Exchange, C-CEX, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, Bits Blockchain, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, FreiExchange, Kraken, BitFlip, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptomate, Instant Bitex, CoinEx and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.