Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $54.23 million and approximately $194,221.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000053 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Bitbns and TradeOgre. In the last week, Electroneum has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Electroneum (ETN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,741,317,707 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, TradeOgre, Bitbns, Liquid, CoinBene, Cryptomate and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.