EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. During the last seven days, EnterCoin has traded 38% lower against the dollar. One EnterCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0157 or 0.00000149 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and Crex24. EnterCoin has a market capitalization of $47,129.00 and $59.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $558.30 or 0.05289653 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00040416 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00000819 BTC.
EnterCoin is a token. It launched on October 12th, 2017. EnterCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,000,000 tokens. The official website for EnterCoin is entercoin.net. EnterCoin’s official Twitter account is @enter_coin.
Buying and Selling EnterCoin
EnterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EnterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EnterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.