FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. One FLO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0645 or 0.00000612 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, FLO has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. FLO has a total market cap of $9.79 million and approximately $22,384.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded up 63% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000125 BTC.
FLO (FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 151,706,778 coins. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.