HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 19th. In the last week, HOLD has traded down 25.8% against the US dollar. One HOLD token can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. HOLD has a total market cap of $465,583.00 and approximately $4,886.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.33 or 0.00287816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009511 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.84 or 0.01488350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00025771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00126384 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000535 BTC.
HOLD Token Profile
HOLD launched on May 7th, 2018. HOLD’s total supply is 923,453,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 704,821,305 tokens. HOLD’s official Twitter account is @HoldHQ. The official message board for HOLD is medium.com/@HoldHQ. HOLD’s official website is hold.co.
Buying and Selling HOLD
HOLD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HOLD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.