Lition (CURRENCY:LIT) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. Lition has a market capitalization of $4.39 million and $4.41 million worth of Lition was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lition token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001636 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Bibox, Dcoin and ProBit Exchange. During the last week, Lition has traded 25.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,455.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.23 or 0.02117630 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.96 or 0.00937662 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $306.30 or 0.02931963 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.17 or 0.00786532 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00011937 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00056092 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.92 or 0.00717162 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00244129 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Lition Token Profile
Lition (LIT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 4th, 2014. Lition’s total supply is 145,138,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,682,869 tokens. Lition’s official website is www.lition.io. Lition’s official message board is medium.com/lition-blog. Lition’s official Twitter account is @lithiumcoins.
Lition Token Trading
Lition can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange, Dcoin, Bibox, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lition should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.