Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. During the last seven days, Miners’ Reward Token has traded down 11.8% against the dollar. Miners’ Reward Token has a market cap of $638,569.00 and approximately $410.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Miners’ Reward Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0639 or 0.00000609 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.38 or 0.00289572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009546 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.18 or 0.01488781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00025170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00123770 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token was first traded on March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform. The official website for Miners’ Reward Token is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token.
Buying and Selling Miners’ Reward Token
Miners’ Reward Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Miners’ Reward Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.