NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 19th. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $12.98 or 0.00123770 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, TDAX, BitForex and BitMart. NEO has a market cap of $915.89 million and $458.74 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, NEO has traded down 14.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.38 or 0.00289572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009546 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.18 or 0.01488781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00000883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00025170 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002177 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Huobi, TDAX, BCEX, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Tidebit, Bitbns, Bitfinex, BitMart, Cryptopia, Bitinka, COSS, DragonEX, Binance, Switcheo Network, OKEx, Coinnest, Bibox, Upbit, BitForex, BigONE, Bittrex, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Allcoin, LBank, OTCBTC, Livecoin, Koinex, Liquid, Exrates, Ovis, Coinsuper, CoinBene and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.