QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. QASH has a market cap of $41.96 million and $413,097.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001138 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX, Liquid and Ethfinex. Over the last week, QASH has traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.33 or 0.00287816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009511 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $156.84 or 0.01488350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00025771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00126384 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000535 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
QASH was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. QASH’s official message board is steemit.com/@quoineliquid.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Liquid, EXX, Hotbit, LATOKEN, IDEX, GOPAX, Huobi and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.