Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 19th. During the last week, Stratis has traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for $0.57 or 0.00005430 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, SouthXchange, Bithumb and Livecoin. Stratis has a total market cap of $56.82 million and $1.23 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001984 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00050576 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 43.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis (STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,412,647 coins. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, Crex24, Coinrail, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Bithumb, Binance, HitBTC, Trade By Trade, Upbit, Cryptopia, SouthXchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.