Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 19th. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.40 or 0.00003791 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, QBTC, HitBTC and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 11.3% against the dollar. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $6.93 million and $2,361.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,599.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $227.65 or 0.02148605 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.97 or 0.00943540 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $314.84 or 0.02971460 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.26 or 0.00785841 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00011771 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00057259 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.24 or 0.00729011 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.04 or 0.00245767 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Bitcore (CRYPTO:BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,723,103 coins and its circulating supply is 17,222,144 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc.
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, QBTC, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.