FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 19th. Over the last week, FunFair has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. One FunFair token can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including Vebitcoin, IDEX, Binance and HitBTC. FunFair has a market cap of $22.00 million and $2.08 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.19 or 0.00286627 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009515 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $156.62 or 0.01486882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00025568 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00126022 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000535 BTC.
FunFair’s launch date was June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io.
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Vebitcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Radar Relay, ZB.COM, IDEX, Binance, ABCC, LATOKEN, Gate.io, Ethfinex and C2CX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.