GPU Coin (CURRENCY:GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 19th. In the last week, GPU Coin has traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GPU Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. GPU Coin has a total market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About GPU Coin
GPU is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2016. GPU Coin’s total supply is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. GPU Coin’s official Twitter account is @GPU_coin. The official website for GPU Coin is nullex.io. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is /r/NulleX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GPU Coin
GPU Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Novaexchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GPU Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GPU Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GPU Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.