LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 33.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 19th. Over the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded up 54.3% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteBitcoin has a total market cap of $15,635.00 and $140.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.