Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 19th. In the last seven days, Maker has traded down 15.4% against the US dollar. One Maker token can now be purchased for $559.65 or 0.05329673 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Ethfinex, OasisDEX and HitBTC. Maker has a market capitalization of $559.65 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00041507 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, OasisDEX, Bancor Network, CoinMex, Ethfinex, OKEx, Kyber Network, Kucoin, HitBTC, GOPAX, Gate.io, DDEX, BitMart, Radar Relay, Switcheo Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.