Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 20th. Scorum Coins has a total market capitalization of $545,005.00 and approximately $40,005.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scorum Coins coin can currently be bought for $0.0186 or 0.00000174 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Scorum Coins has traded 119.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.10 or 0.00290157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.33 or 0.01700906 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00125320 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00024553 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000508 BTC.
Scorum Coins Coin Profile
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Scorum Coins is scorum.com.
Scorum Coins Coin Trading
Scorum Coins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorum Coins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorum Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.