ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 19th. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00004308 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, ZClassic has traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a total market cap of $3.20 million and approximately $9,026.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.81 or 0.00729228 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00246393 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00058719 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic (CRYPTO:ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,061,550 coins. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.