Hyperion (CURRENCY:HYN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 20th. One Hyperion token can now be purchased for $0.0997 or 0.00000935 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bgogo, Hotbit, Bibox and CoinExchange. Hyperion has a total market cap of $31.58 million and $897,556.00 worth of Hyperion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hyperion has traded down 8.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.05 or 0.00290957 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009405 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $179.12 or 0.01678525 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.04 or 0.00122193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00024510 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000506 BTC.
Hyperion’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 316,765,917 tokens. Hyperion’s official Twitter account is @
Hyperion Token Trading
Hyperion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, CoinExchange, Bgogo and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyperion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hyperion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hyperion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hyperion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyperion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.