Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 26th. Over the last week, Beetle Coin has traded 2% lower against the US dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0095 or 0.00000093 BTC on major exchanges including $24.43, $24.68, $7.50 and $18.94. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.83 million and approximately $67,806.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 44.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Beetle Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $18.94, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94, $7.50, $51.55, $10.39, $24.68, $20.33, $50.98 and $13.77. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.