Dynamic (CURRENCY:DYN) traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 26th. One Dynamic coin can now be bought for $0.0111 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. During the last week, Dynamic has traded down 29.2% against the U.S. dollar. Dynamic has a total market cap of $163,674.00 and approximately $11,289.00 worth of Dynamic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10,125.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $222.66 or 0.02199988 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.95 or 0.00938154 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $320.01 or 0.03161928 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.52 or 0.00815269 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00012717 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00061766 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.93 or 0.00720638 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00205613 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Dynamic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Argon2 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 5th, 2017. Dynamic’s total supply is 19,726,987 coins and its circulating supply is 14,726,988 coins. The official website for Dynamic is duality.solutions. Dynamic’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dynamic
Dynamic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dynamic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.