Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 26th. Over the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Ether Zero coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001185 BTC on popular exchanges including DigiFinex, Hotbit, Cryptopia and EXX. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $19.63 million and $1.93 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $221.80 or 0.02191360 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00062317 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 205,846,044 coins and its circulating supply is 163,816,631 coins. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Cryptopia, EXX and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.