EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 26th. During the last week, EUNO has traded down 12.9% against the US dollar. EUNO has a market capitalization of $438,197.00 and $222.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EUNO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0175 or 0.00000173 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
EUNO Coin Profile
EUNO (EUNO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 29,114,458 coins and its circulating supply is 24,989,751 coins. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co.
Buying and Selling EUNO
EUNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EUNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.