HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded 200.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 26th. HarmonyCoin has a market capitalization of $170.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HarmonyCoin has traded up 223.6% against the US dollar. One HarmonyCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.22 or 0.00288703 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009940 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $163.95 or 0.01619903 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00120554 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00024079 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000603 BTC.
HarmonyCoin was first traded on January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity. The official website for HarmonyCoin is www.hmc21.co.
HarmonyCoin Coin Trading
HarmonyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HarmonyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HarmonyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.