IDEX Membership (CURRENCY:IDXM) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 26th. Over the last week, IDEX Membership has traded down 26% against the US dollar. One IDEX Membership token can currently be bought for $247.94 or 0.02445883 BTC on popular exchanges. IDEX Membership has a market capitalization of $495,880.00 and $595.00 worth of IDEX Membership was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $600.90 or 0.05931472 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00045649 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
IDEX Membership Token Profile
IDEX Membership (CRYPTO:IDXM) is a token. It launched on January 18th, 2018. IDEX Membership’s total supply is 2,000 tokens. The official website for IDEX Membership is auroradao.com/tokensale. IDEX Membership’s official Twitter account is @Aurora_dao.
IDEX Membership Token Trading
IDEX Membership can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IDEX Membership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IDEX Membership should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IDEX Membership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IDEX Membership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IDEX Membership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.