Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 31st. Bottos has a market cap of $4.47 million and approximately $281,366.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bottos token can now be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000081 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Bit-Z, BigONE and Bibox. Over the last seven days, Bottos has traded up 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $584.16 or 0.05815266 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00047355 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
BTO is a token. It launched on November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 545,990,153 tokens. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bottos is medium.com/bottos.
Bottos Token Trading
Bottos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bibox, Bit-Z, LBank, OTCBTC, CoinEgg, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bottos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.