IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. During the last week, IOST has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. One IOST token can now be bought for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000082 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, IDAX, DragonEX and Coineal. IOST has a market capitalization of $112.57 million and $21.78 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $561.21 or 0.04936953 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00042086 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
IOST (IOST) is a token. Its launch date was January 20th, 2018. IOST’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,013,965,609 tokens. The Reddit community for IOST is /r/IOStoken. The official message board for IOST is medium.com/@iostoken. IOST’s official website is iost.io. IOST’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDAX, WazirX, HitBTC, BitMart, CoinBene, Koinex, Upbit, Livecoin, Kucoin, OKEx, CoinZest, Zebpay, Coineal, Vebitcoin, ABCC, IDEX, Cobinhood, OTCBTC, Binance, BigONE, BitMax, Kyber Network, DragonEX, Hotbit, Bitrue, Bitkub, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Bithumb, GOPAX, DigiFinex, Huobi and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.