A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Athabasca Oil (TSE: ATH) recently:
- 8/1/2019 – Athabasca Oil had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a C$1.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/1/2019 – Athabasca Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$1.15 to C$1.10. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/18/2019 – Athabasca Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$1.15 to C$1.00.
- 7/18/2019 – Athabasca Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$1.50 to C$1.30.
- 6/25/2019 – Athabasca Oil had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$1.65 to C$1.10. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 6/18/2019 – Athabasca Oil had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a C$1.15 price target on the stock.
ATH traded down C$0.01 on Wednesday, reaching C$0.63. 233,314 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 837,656. The firm’s 50-day moving average is C$0.72. Athabasca Oil Corp has a fifty-two week low of C$0.63 and a fifty-two week high of C$1.78. The company has a quick ratio of 2.37, a current ratio of 2.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.17. The stock has a market capitalization of $340.79 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.18.
Athabasca Oil (TSE:ATH) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 8th. The oil and gas exploration company reported C$0.39 EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of C$226.13 million for the quarter. As a group, equities analysts anticipate that Athabasca Oil Corp will post -0.07 earnings per share for the current year.
Athabasca Oil Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of light and thermal oil resource plays in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin in Alberta, Canada. The company operates in Light Oil and Thermal Oil segments. Its principal properties are the Kaybob and Placid asset areas located in northwestern Alberta; and the Leismer and Hangingstone assets located in northeastern Alberta.
See Also: What is the Fibonacci sequence?
Receive News & Ratings for Athabasca Oil Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athabasca Oil Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.