DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded down 9.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One DAO.Casino token can now be purchased for about $0.0398 or 0.00000372 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. DAO.Casino has a total market cap of $6.66 million and $13,727.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DAO.Casino has traded 29.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007544 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00018353 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DAO.Casino (BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for DAO.Casino is dao.casino.
DAO.Casino Token Trading
DAO.Casino can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAO.Casino should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAO.Casino using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.