EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 29th. In the last seven days, EOS has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $2.99 billion and approximately $1.92 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for $3.22 or 0.00033943 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Kuna, DragonEX and Bitfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002107 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 31.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,026,178,463 coins and its circulating supply is 929,478,458 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDCM, DragonEX, ChaoEX, IDAX, DigiFinex, Exmo, EXX, Bibox, Kraken, BtcTrade.im, Binance, Bitbns, Bit-Z, CoinTiger, Vebitcoin, GOPAX, Exrates, Cobinhood, BitFlip, RightBTC, Poloniex, Liqui, ZB.COM, Rfinex, Coinsuper, Coinone, Instant Bitex, OKEx, BigONE, Hotbit, Coinbe, C2CX, YoBit, CoinEx, Kuna, Bithumb, OEX, OpenLedger DEX, Huobi, TOPBTC, Zebpay, Tidex, BitMart, Coinrail, Bitfinex, Ovis, Fatbtc, Tidebit, Mercatox, Neraex, LBank, Koinex, HitBTC, COSS, CPDAX, Gate.io, QBTC, Bilaxy, CoinExchange, Coindeal, DOBI trade, Kucoin, WazirX, Upbit, CoinBene, ABCC, OTCBTC, Cryptopia, BCEX and Cryptomate. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.