Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Argus has a total market capitalization of $950.00 and approximately $57.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Argus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Argus has traded 96.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00033252 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002056 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.54 or 0.00130981 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10,328.69 or 0.99942264 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002493 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000389 BTC.
Argus (ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. The official website for Argus is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.