Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002618 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Bitcore has traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $4.69 million and $404.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,340.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.79 or 0.01835357 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $303.87 or 0.02938057 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.55 or 0.00682129 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.30 or 0.00728054 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010332 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00060500 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.54 or 0.00449933 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009003 BTC.
Bitcore (BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,825,437 coins and its circulating supply is 17,324,478 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bit-Z, HitBTC, QBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.