DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded 23.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One DeVault coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Escodex. DeVault has a market cap of $21,575.00 and approximately $495.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DeVault has traded up 37% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005184 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Asian Dragon (AD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
DeVault Coin Profile
DeVault (DVT) is a coin. It launched on May 28th, 2019. DeVault’s total supply is 48,826,124 coins and its circulating supply is 41,762,076 coins. The official message board for DeVault is medium.com/@devaultcrypto. DeVault’s official website is www.devault.cc. The Reddit community for DeVault is /r/devault and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeVault’s official Twitter account is @DeVaultCrypto.
Buying and Selling DeVault
DeVault can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeVault should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeVault using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.