EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for about $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, Bit-Z, P2PB2B and DDEX. In the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $14.39 million and approximately $592,422.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00033384 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.55 or 0.00130989 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,286.67 or 0.99433233 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Profile
EDC Blockchain (EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official website is edinarcoin.com. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide.
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, P2PB2B, LocalTrade, Bit-Z and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.