Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 15th. Grin has a total market capitalization of $40.35 million and $37.67 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Grin has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Grin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.93 or 0.00018639 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, TradeOgre and KuCoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003655 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Grin (GRIN) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 20,931,720 coins. Grin’s official website is grin-tech.org. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW. The official message board for Grin is www.grin-forum.org.
Buying and Selling Grin
Grin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall, BitForex, Bisq, KuCoin, Hotbit, TradeOgre and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.