Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. Hydro has a total market capitalization of $8.21 million and $2.67 million worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Hydro has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar. One Hydro token can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, IDEX, DEx.top and BitForex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039320 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $476.14 or 0.04602474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Hydro (CRYPTO:HYDRO) is a token. It launched on March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,833,834,956 tokens. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydro’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Hydro Token Trading
Hydro can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Mercatox, Upbit, DEx.top, CoinEx, IDAX, IDEX, Bittrex, Fatbtc and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.