Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $2.78 million and $9,445.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded down 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039388 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $473.32 or 0.04583330 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token (QNTU) is a token. Its launch date was April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. Quanta Utility Token’s official website is www.quantaplc.im. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc.
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.