THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last week, THETA has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. One THETA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001206 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, WazirX, Hotbit and Gate.io. THETA has a total market capitalization of $108.59 million and approximately $356,112.00 worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039320 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $476.14 or 0.04602474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00026782 BTC.
THETA is a token. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for THETA is www.thetatoken.org.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Binance, Upbit, Bithumb, IDEX, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx, Fatbtc, Coinbit, WazirX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.