Aladdin (CURRENCY:ADN) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. During the last week, Aladdin has traded down 17.2% against the US dollar. One Aladdin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BITKER, CoinBene, TOPBTC and BitForex. Aladdin has a total market cap of $17.95 million and $3.79 million worth of Aladdin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,277.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $177.99 or 0.02152931 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $227.98 or 0.02757496 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.91 or 0.00676225 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012597 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.67 or 0.00685429 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00056985 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38.54 or 0.00466138 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012135 BTC.
ADN is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptOG hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2015. Aladdin’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,676,882,460 tokens. The official message board for Aladdin is medium.com/@adncoinofficial. Aladdin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Aladdin is adncoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “ScryptOG – Memory light algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aladdin
Aladdin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BITKER, CoinBene, TOPBTC and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aladdin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aladdin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aladdin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aladdin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aladdin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.