Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a market capitalization of $17,409.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Argentum has traded down 38.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum Coin Profile
Argentum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,368,083 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.