Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded up 156.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 30th. Argus has a total market cap of $748.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Argus coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, Argus has traded 33.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00030515 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.63 or 0.00141591 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004246 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,177.18 or 0.99560615 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001837 BTC.
Argus (ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. The official website for Argus is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.