Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. In the last week, Banyan Network has traded down 2.7% against the dollar. Banyan Network has a total market capitalization of $237,299.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Banyan Network token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, CoinEx and Ethfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016618 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 76.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000676 BTC.
About Banyan Network
Banyan Network uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 610,736,186 tokens. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork. Banyan Network’s official website is www.banyanbbt.org.
Buying and Selling Banyan Network
Banyan Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bibox, CoinEx and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banyan Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.