BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 45.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 30th. BitBall has a market cap of $278,400.00 and approximately $1,272.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. Over the last seven days, BitBall has traded 33.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 43.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000164 BTC.
BitBall (BTB) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.