BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 30th. One BOMB token can currently be bought for $1.13 or 0.00013765 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX and Mercatox. In the last seven days, BOMB has traded 24.7% lower against the dollar. BOMB has a market cap of $1.09 million and approximately $88,629.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030831 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00141603 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,256.01 or 1.00139429 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001921 BTC.
BOMB Token Profile
BOMB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 21st, 2016. BOMB’s total supply is 957,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 956,560 tokens. The official website for BOMB is bombtoken.com. BOMB’s official Twitter account is @
BOMB Token Trading
BOMB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.