Countinghouse (CURRENCY:CHT) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 30th. Over the last seven days, Countinghouse has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar. Countinghouse has a total market capitalization of $19.76 million and $7,593.00 worth of Countinghouse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Countinghouse token can currently be bought for approximately $2.04 or 0.00035164 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX and LATOKEN.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00038848 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $447.41 or 0.05412983 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015506 BTC.
Countinghouse (CHT) is a token. Its genesis date was March 13th, 2018. Countinghouse’s total supply is 9,682,334 tokens. Countinghouse’s official website is www.countinghousefund.com. Countinghouse’s official Twitter account is @CountinghouseFd.
Buying and Selling Countinghouse
Countinghouse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Countinghouse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Countinghouse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Countinghouse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Countinghouse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Countinghouse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.